Archer Power Carving Kit
Foredom Professional Grinding Kit
Hi All I have not been on the forum for some time... never the less I still potter away in the shed both mine and the men's shed. Over the last 12 months I have tried my hand at a bit of box making and would like to introduce some power relief carving into my work its early days yet so I am asking a question...Out of the two machine below is there any feed back on the preferred one.
Which would be the better machine to purchase if I wanted to do some power relief carving the Archer Power Carving Kit or Foredom Professional Grinding Kit.
I am aware of the high speed engraving and carving machines from over seas but for the moment the two machines above are in my price range hope to get some feed please
regards Colbra :)
Foredom Professional Grinding Kit
Hi All I have not been on the forum for some time... never the less I still potter away in the shed both mine and the men's shed. Over the last 12 months I have tried my hand at a bit of box making and would like to introduce some power relief carving into my work its early days yet so I am asking a question...Out of the two machine below is there any feed back on the preferred one.
Which would be the better machine to purchase if I wanted to do some power relief carving the Archer Power Carving Kit or Foredom Professional Grinding Kit.
I am aware of the high speed engraving and carving machines from over seas but for the moment the two machines above are in my price range hope to get some feed please
regards Colbra :)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire