I have the chance to pick up an OMGA RN 450 radial arm saw for $350:
OMGA RAS.jpg
I have checked it out and it is in extremely good condition - just a little dusty. Everything is tight, no play and all the stops are there. It is a 2 HP 3phase machine but I have 3 phase in my shop so it's no issue.
Thoughts? It is only a 50 minute drive away which is also a bonus. I have a good compund mitre saw but the RAS can rip sheet stock down as well which is a very nice feature.
Paul.
OMGA RAS.jpg
I have checked it out and it is in extremely good condition - just a little dusty. Everything is tight, no play and all the stops are there. It is a 2 HP 3phase machine but I have 3 phase in my shop so it's no issue.
Thoughts? It is only a 50 minute drive away which is also a bonus. I have a good compund mitre saw but the RAS can rip sheet stock down as well which is a very nice feature.
Paul.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire