Last week I went to a clearance sale near Boggabilla for a bit of a sticky beak and this old Woden grinder caught my eye. I thought it would look pretty good sitting in my shed all painted and prettied up. So I bid for it in the auction.
Anyway, it came with its own heavy duty workbench and has been converted to run off an old emmco electric motor with the addition of a large pulley wheel. I donated the workbench to the machinery shed of the property I was working on and bought my newly acquired goodies back home to the coast.
Now I thought SWMBO would see the potential in this fine piece of machinery but the moment she laid eyes on it she started shaking her head and mumbling something about 'more bloody crap'. I can't believe she wasn't even pleased to see me after two weeks working away.
I have tried google searches on the Woden brand but can't seem to find any info about this grinder. Has anybody come across this particular grinder or can point me in the right direction.
Anyway, it came with its own heavy duty workbench and has been converted to run off an old emmco electric motor with the addition of a large pulley wheel. I donated the workbench to the machinery shed of the property I was working on and bought my newly acquired goodies back home to the coast.
Now I thought SWMBO would see the potential in this fine piece of machinery but the moment she laid eyes on it she started shaking her head and mumbling something about 'more bloody crap'. I can't believe she wasn't even pleased to see me after two weeks working away.
I have tried google searches on the Woden brand but can't seem to find any info about this grinder. Has anybody come across this particular grinder or can point me in the right direction.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire