MOF001 2 1/4 does not stay locked /loses height adjustment!

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Hello from Canada,

I am having a heck of a time with my router,(inverted/table mounted/plunge spring removed). when I adjust the height, it moves up and down no problem but when I turn the router on it automatically goes down on it's own.as soon as I turn the switch on you can see the the whole height adjustment turning and unwinding which brings the router lower and lower till it bottoms out.



I recently changed the worm gear to metal type,could I have inadvertently done something to the clutch mechanism? is there anything obvious that I should do/press to stop the router from unwinding?



I need your help with this problem and would appreciate and welcome all comments.

Thank you.

Ken.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor