I picked this chisel up from the TTG sale earlier this year. The chap who sold it to me thought it was a Ward chisel. I don't think so.
The design of the logo is interesting. Iv'e done a Google search and found nothing like it
IMG_1590.jpg
And the handle seems like it is made of two different types of timber.
There is a crack on the bottom part of the handle which does not seem to be from usage as the hitting end does not appear to have suffered much damage.
IMG_1596.jpgIMG_1599.jpgIMG_1604.jpg
The blade has what looks like a Cherry Blossom mark.
The blade also has what I would call tool marks on the shaft
IMG_1595.jpg
It is wickedly sharp and took an edge very quickly.
IMG_1598.jpg
Any thought on what the brand would be?
TT
The design of the logo is interesting. Iv'e done a Google search and found nothing like it
IMG_1590.jpg
And the handle seems like it is made of two different types of timber.
There is a crack on the bottom part of the handle which does not seem to be from usage as the hitting end does not appear to have suffered much damage.
IMG_1596.jpgIMG_1599.jpgIMG_1604.jpg
The blade has what looks like a Cherry Blossom mark.
The blade also has what I would call tool marks on the shaft
IMG_1595.jpg
It is wickedly sharp and took an edge very quickly.
IMG_1598.jpg
Any thought on what the brand would be?
TT
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire