Got my new saw home on Saturday, spent the afternoon putting it together & setting it up. Luckily my son-out-law the big strong fitter & machinist was on hand to help, mostly by graciously accepting the tools I handed him. As several other forum members have pointed out, the manual is less than great, so I was wondering if anyone has come across a decent version, or failing that, does anyone know how to adjust the trunnions? The blade alignment is pretty good but not perfect, and I'd like to know how to deal with adjusting it if it ever goes further out of whack. There is no mention of this adjustment in the manual.
All the other adjustments on the saw seem to be pretty straightforward if a little fiddly, like the hard to reach blade-guard attachment bolts.
We ended the day with expanded vocabularies and a functioning saw, so all in all pretty exciting. I've only been waiting about 30 years for this!
All the other adjustments on the saw seem to be pretty straightforward if a little fiddly, like the hard to reach blade-guard attachment bolts.
We ended the day with expanded vocabularies and a functioning saw, so all in all pretty exciting. I've only been waiting about 30 years for this!
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire