Cordless Power Tools

mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Hi All,



Sometime between now and Xmas (or late Jan 2015) I'm going to buy some cordless power tools. A drill, grinder and a charger and a couple of batteries to start with. They will generally stay at work and won't be used too hard or all that often. The reason I'm buying these tools are the bloke I work with is leaving next year and taking his tools with him, and they have been useful plenty of times.



I'm thinking a AEG kit or individual items from bunnings (I think bunnings is the only AEG seller). I like the warranties for the tools and batteries, and the prices aren't too bad.



http://ift.tt/1qtwMmt



But I've heard that bunnings get their tools cheap due to things like plastic gears instead of metal gear et.c and are made in China (which doesn't bother me as long as they work). I found this old thread which was interesting but a bit dated:



http://ift.tt/1uYCtiR



Cost is a factor but if it doesn't work or last then I still can't afford it. I have a AEG 125mm corded grinder for home which works really well.



Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.



Ben




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor