SA Free. Pine pallets /crates in Clarence Gardens

vendredi 28 mars 2014

Gidday folks



I'm in SA at the moment on a construction project. The materials arrive in Pine crates from which an abundance of good usable material can be had.



I would rather not see these go into the bin/landfill.



The crates are about 2.7 metres long and of varying heights.



If they can be picked up in the next 7 - 10 days then they are yours. I may not be in a position to help much with loading.



Pm me if interested and I will give you my phone number so we can arrange collection. We are working 7 days a week so collection could be arranged for a sunday.



First in best dressed.

I would prefer to have one collection. If you don't want it all then best probably to pass it buy.



Note that the photo is upside down. Maybe a moderator could fix this please.



Cheers

Bevan


Attached Images






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor