Help needed from a knight of the dark art

lundi 31 mars 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen, my next major project is 8 chairs and each one has a carved crest rail. My woodworking is 'competent', my carving is 'barely passable' but my CNC carving skills and knowledge are 'nil'.

I would like to pay someone from the forum to CNC rout the basic crest and I will finesses with hand tools … but I don't know where to start?

I have no idea how to write a programme BUT I could carve one and I presume it could be copy carved by a stylus follower?

On the face of the crest rail is an ellipse about 250 x 150, relief carved, maximum depth about 8mm and the few undercuts would be done after with hand tools. The back of the same piece will be engraved each with a different name to be done in Celtic font. The crest rails are flat and can be carved before assembly

I am in South West Sydney.

Can someone help me please?

fletty




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor