Bosch GTS 10 J - any opinions from users?

lundi 31 mars 2014

The Bosch GTS 10 J "site table saw" would seem to be ideal for my requirements: compact, light weight, dust extraction, able to be stored on it's side etc. It has been mentioned a couple of times on this forum, but not in much detail. Has anyone been using it for a while and have any comments? My use would be for ripping of timber rather than cutting panels (some old ironbark floorboards first up), and I'm also looking for dust extraction that works. There are good deals on it at the moment which include a folding stand, but some of the table saws around this price point seem to attract less than favourable comments on the internet re flimsy fences etc. Anything cast iron or larger is out of the question as I have to move it into the garage or elsewhere whenever I want to use it. All comments appreciated. Thanks, Peter




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor