Another Leytool drill to get a make over

dimanche 30 mars 2014

Was just given this today from my mother it use to be my dads ( he's passed away so no longer needs it's im sure)

There's been a bit of stuff written about them here already so won't go there.

But got me thinking I won't be selling this on ,as being by dads I would like to hold on to it .

But as you can see in the pics ,it's as what I presume to be a bit aliumium rust looks a bit like mouldy spots.

So I was thinking maybe I should hot rod it now ,I know I maybe be in for a tongue lashing ,here but I don't care what the purists think in regard to this item dad would properly half criticise half smile lol.

But I was thinking along the lines of spit polish on the casing and to re paint all the details red again.



So this may turn into a very small WIP for those wanting to see a hot rod version off an English Classic.

And no I will not be putting flames down the side that would be just to much lol.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor