SCMS Choice

samedi 29 mars 2014

Hi All,



I have read most of the threads on the various models of SCMS, and with new models/upgrades coming out all the time thought that I would ask here, just in case I have missed something.



Looking for a SCMS for (hopefully) furniture making for private use, and need something with good accuracy.



The parameters/criteria is as follows:

1. Something <$1000, and I have been leaning towards either Bosch or Makita. But am open to other brands.

2. Realistically I think that 10" would be suitable, however 12" would encompass future use. :)

3. It will be stationary on a 900 mm wide bench, so a stand would not be required and rear space would not be an issue.

4. Accuracy is important. I would love a Kapex, but the budget just does not stretch that far!



Any advice or suggestions would be welcomed.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor