My new tool drawers / cabinet

jeudi 12 novembre 2015

Not sure if this should be in woodwork or metalwork as it has elements of both!!

Anyway, the other weekend I had a spare 8' x 4' sheet of 19mm MDF, just less than a sheet of 6mm MDF and a few lengths of 19x43 pine and 2L of enamel paint left over from a project.

As I didn't have anywhere to store the sheets my mind turned to how I could get rid of it!

I came up with this:)






It's not master craftsman quality and I'm sure it wouldn't last 100years with daily use but it's more than enough for me right now, plus it fills a need and I think looks OK.

I bought 1m of 25.4mm 316 stainless and turned up the knobs (I also have 15 more to make for another project).

Jon


Thx
Jon


Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


My new tool drawers / cabinet

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor