Importing tariff classifications... AARRGGHH

mardi 10 novembre 2015

Hi,

I have was lucky enough to get the green light to purchase some benchcrafted goodies, and they now happily sit in Customs on the Australian side. I received a letter in the mail today informing me that I needed to fill out a specific form for the importation of such goods. I understand that whilst people here are woodworkers and can't give me actual 'importation' advice, I was wondering if anyone had tackled this form before and could point me in the right direction for finding the correct 'tariff classification' and 'stat code' that customs require.

I have looked on their websites and have found what I believe to be the correct tariff code, but it isn't long enough and doesn't have the accompanying stat code. I tried calling their help lines a few times but was met with an answering machine saying that they were too busy and then it hung up on me. Then I tired a bit later, only to be told their offices were closed.

I really would appreciate ANY help with this as its starting to annoy me (as all paperwork does - I'm a tradesman, I haven't looked at paperwork/forms for years.... Don't mention tax)

Thanks in advanced

Gabriel


Importing tariff classifications... AARRGGHH

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor