A sad and lonely workshop now.

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

It's taken me ages but bit by bit I've finally managed to finish cleaning up the shed and oil and cover the machinery. When I'm able I'll paint the floor again - just to make it look pretty. Fortunately, I can still use most of the gear albeit for very short periods but I really pay for it later on. It takes forever to build anything now so it hardly seems worth it. I don't know how long before I'll be able to do any serious builds anymore, certainly not any time soon - if ever. It's taken me a lifetime to collect all this stuff, now all I can do is sit in the shed once in a while and look at it, every now and the I throw the covers off and give it all a clean again. Funny thing, I still buy tools every now and then, old habits die hard I guess...
Make the most of your toys while you can gents, you never know what life is going to throw at you!
There is one bonus though, I've got so much boring time on my hands now I finally sat down and taught myself how to take panorama shots on my now much used tablet - boring!
Attached Images




Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


A sad and lonely workshop now.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor