Not quite "Safety" but that's the closest fit.
What knee pads do you find both comfortable and practical?
I guess a couple of different types are in order - soft and hard - wouldn't want to be up on a roof in hard jobbies because of the slipping danger.
I have a pair of Irwins with a hard shell but the damn things like to move around on my legs a fair bit, so I don't wear them much.
For many tasks I use a pillow case that I have several sheets of 3mm neoprene in so it's about an inch thick. Excellent for gardening and many other floor jobs because of the large surface area.
What knee pads do you find both comfortable and practical?
I guess a couple of different types are in order - soft and hard - wouldn't want to be up on a roof in hard jobbies because of the slipping danger.
I have a pair of Irwins with a hard shell but the damn things like to move around on my legs a fair bit, so I don't wear them much.
For many tasks I use a pillow case that I have several sheets of 3mm neoprene in so it's about an inch thick. Excellent for gardening and many other floor jobs because of the large surface area.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire