Welding Assistance in Adelaide - Please - Engine Crane

vendredi 15 mai 2015

Hi All,

I have been using my cheep Chinese engine crane for tasks that it perhaps was not initially intended to be used for - removal of trees!
One of the welds (pictured) has started to show the signs of stress and could possibly do with a little touching up. The way I see it I have two options:

1. Find some more red paint, slosh it around the general area and wait for it to be dry. This will bring it back to the original condition as I don't think it was actually welded before.

2. Throw myself to the mercy of a handy welding forum member in the Adelaide area who may be able to make it better than new (no red paint needed).

So if anybody in Adelaide may be able to help out (or you know of somebody in Adelaide) please let me know. Happy to pay for your time, just let me know how much and where I need to go. Hoping to get it done sooner than later as there is still a lot of trees to remove!

IMG_8239.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Stinky.
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor