QLD E.A Berg Chisels

vendredi 15 mai 2015

Set of 7 E.A Berg chisels for sale.

This is not an auction or a matched set.




Asking price is $300 plus postage but reasonable offers will certainly be considered. Pickup is also fine, I am located in Caboolture, QLD.


Sizes include:6, 9, 12, 19, 22, 25 and 32


All of the chisels require flattening/sharpening/tender loving care and are coated with an anti-rust of some description that I can’t quite remember the name of.

For a sense of scale I have put a 300mm rule (not for sale) to the left of the chisels.

The 6mm chisel is unmarked but assumed Berg.

The 32mm chisel has an owner made handle that is not seated correctly (Tang is not running in line with the center of the handle).


If you desire more pictures or information, feel free to contact me.


Also, I have many more chisels to come. The list includes but is not limited to Wards,Titans, Marples and Charles Taylors. For a full list (Excel spreadsheet) send me a message.





Thanks for looking.

Alex.
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor