I feel so sorry for those professionals that miss out on "making stuff". "Hi I'm a brain surgeon and I need a part like this", "Hi I'm I'm a baker and I need this".
Can you imagine being an accountant adding up columns and rows of numbers, really? Do you finish up with something you can hold in your hand, "I made this".
Us "ingineers" have the time of our lives, we make stuff.
OK, so you arrange flowers, can you drill and tap a hole in that? I thought not.
We've got it all, maths, measuring, turning, milling, threading and within a tolerance, Can you imagine a carpenter cutting off a piece of timber +/- 2mm with a three foot folding rule. And you can't weld a piece on.
Nah, sorry to all the other trades, us "inguneers' have the best fun, we make stuff! I love this schidt.
Ken
Can you imagine being an accountant adding up columns and rows of numbers, really? Do you finish up with something you can hold in your hand, "I made this".
Us "ingineers" have the time of our lives, we make stuff.
OK, so you arrange flowers, can you drill and tap a hole in that? I thought not.
We've got it all, maths, measuring, turning, milling, threading and within a tolerance, Can you imagine a carpenter cutting off a piece of timber +/- 2mm with a three foot folding rule. And you can't weld a piece on.
Nah, sorry to all the other trades, us "inguneers' have the best fun, we make stuff! I love this schidt.
Ken
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire