I am in need of a drill press and I am looking at a USED Waldown - Pedestal Drill.
Specification: MT - 2mt Power - 0.5hp, 3 Phase Year - 1962
Features: Half Inch Belt Drive. Cast Iron Body Australian Made
Price: $390+GST
It looks like its not to rusted out. I am thinking of going to have a look at it in person, what problems should I look out / test for? And how?
The machine is three phase and I will need to convert it to single. I have done this conversion with a bandsaw is it much the same with a drill press? A new motor will cost about $275 plus $390+GST for the drill press.
Here are some photos:
IMG_7594.JPGIMG_7592.JPGIMG_7591.JPGIMG_7589.JPGIMG_7588.JPGIMG_7587.JPG
Specification: MT - 2mt Power - 0.5hp, 3 Phase Year - 1962
Features: Half Inch Belt Drive. Cast Iron Body Australian Made
Price: $390+GST
It looks like its not to rusted out. I am thinking of going to have a look at it in person, what problems should I look out / test for? And how?
The machine is three phase and I will need to convert it to single. I have done this conversion with a bandsaw is it much the same with a drill press? A new motor will cost about $275 plus $390+GST for the drill press.
Here are some photos:
IMG_7594.JPGIMG_7592.JPGIMG_7591.JPGIMG_7589.JPGIMG_7588.JPGIMG_7587.JPG
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire