Hi all,
I've been commissioned to make a glass or persex fronted display cabinet. Its a decent size - 650 x 800
I missed going to the glass dude this week as its been head-down-bum-up all week. :rolleyes:
Wondering if anyone has good knowledge on what would be safe to put into this? I've allocated in my drawings a 5mm deep routed recess the entire way around .... it is envisaged that it might be 3mm thick.
Is this thick enough to be considered safe? Are there any "rules" I should know about with this? It will display kids toys, but NOT for kids, so the littlies poking on it is a consideration.
Any ideas on prices? Just a guestimate is OK! (any glaziers here???) :)
Thanks in advance... I'd ask the glass guy, but 4pm Friday is strictly POETS day in this hell hole.... no action until Monday and I'd prefer to stabilise my drawings for the client over the weekend :U
I've been commissioned to make a glass or persex fronted display cabinet. Its a decent size - 650 x 800
I missed going to the glass dude this week as its been head-down-bum-up all week. :rolleyes:
Wondering if anyone has good knowledge on what would be safe to put into this? I've allocated in my drawings a 5mm deep routed recess the entire way around .... it is envisaged that it might be 3mm thick.
Is this thick enough to be considered safe? Are there any "rules" I should know about with this? It will display kids toys, but NOT for kids, so the littlies poking on it is a consideration.
Any ideas on prices? Just a guestimate is OK! (any glaziers here???) :)
Thanks in advance... I'd ask the glass guy, but 4pm Friday is strictly POETS day in this hell hole.... no action until Monday and I'd prefer to stabilise my drawings for the client over the weekend :U
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire