Why do they call it a flat?

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

I lay it on its side and seriously it looked fine to me.



Making my 1000km or do sojourn to Sydney for my brothers internment (and the Katoomba GTG) and not 60 km out of town realised I forgot all my batteries. No this is a problem as i was to do some maintenance for my SIL and thiseould cover my travel expenses. So add another 120 km to the trip.

As yiu might have noticed was a good thing i went back for my batteries. Made jacking and nut removal so much easier. Could get a job in the pitts at the Grand Prix i reckon



Now try being about 70 km or so from the closest regional centre at 7pm with no spare. It looks like this



One can be greatful for a trucking company with onsite gear enough to change a dud valve and working into the night. For a little grease in the palm in the shade of red we are back on the road.

With all the stuffing around getting into Sydney at 10 pm became more like 6am.

Hope yiu enjoyed the read or had a little chuckle at my expense ;)

Dave TTC
Turning Wood Into Art


Why do they call it a flat?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor