Went For A 3Hr Drive and Look What Followed Me Home.........

jeudi 19 novembre 2015

Well as the title indicates, I went for a drive to the big city (Melb)
Braybrook to be specific.
And I ended up at ESP Machinery, a well established business since the 80's I believe. But as I am always the last to know I have only just found out about their existence.
Now to tell the truth about how I found out about them is easy, they have just started listing on Ebay and I stumbled onto one of their items, which of course led me to my drive to the city.
Anyways, I underestimated the size of this beast by quite a bit, and in doing so I feel I took the wrong vehicle and trailer combination. So it was a rather slow drive home, but hey I made it.
Now for some pics, and as I unload clean do some repairs etc I will keep posting the progress.

So to unveil,
I am now the owner of an Australian built Servian Radial Arm Drill.
I am still researching to try and find more details on what I have here and am finding any info hard to come across.


More later.

Matt
Attached Images




Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


Went For A 3Hr Drive and Look What Followed Me Home.........

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor