Truck money box

dimanche 22 novembre 2015

Well just finished well nearly finished I should say a pair of involuted candle sticks (waiting for the finish to dry) these will be posted in the turning section as soon as I get some photo's, at least that is another present made.

So I am now onto another present and as you can guess it is a toy/money box based on a mail money box but I will be making my own opening system instead of buying the brass back doors.

The wheels I have already shown when I made the spoked wheel jig I had completed HERE so will not go through them again. I prepared most of the wood and in the progress of marking out.

So this is the start of the build.

Most of the wood prepared still need to do some odd bits

DSCF5718.jpg

Mudguard templates stuck down with spray adhesive

DSCF5721.jpg

The wheels I had made previously


DSCF5722.jpg

Hope you can see the lines one of the sides marked out ready for cutting

DSCF5724.jpg
Attached Images


Truck money box

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor