The Cleaning of Rusty Tools.

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

Hi to you all,
I have bought & cleaned up small tools for many years.
What tricks me is, what is the the right way to go about it.
I have an 8in. Wire Wheel on my 1/2HP. Grinder, which I have found big enough for what I do.
Say a Chisel, no handle, so I run it over with the W/W, then I have a few Sticks ?? of coloured buffing bars.
The question is which one do I use after the W/W.
I have a dark brown, light blue, white & I know the green one is the last, that really Polishes up the Steel the way I like it.
Yes, I'm a bit of a Bower Bird.
I did rather well at the Bendigo Swap, so I have more work of Steel pieces to clean up.
Any comments wood be appreciated.
Hoping this is the correct forum.


The Cleaning of Rusty Tools.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor