Small home workshop, how to spend 10k?

mercredi 18 novembre 2015

Hi all,


I'm a novice, looking to fit out a small home workshop with a rough budget of 10k (excluding benches, clamps etc) and primarily looking to build large tables/benches. I would like the larger purchases to be good quality, so as to avoid upgrading for a reasonable amount of time.


I have been looking at the following:


- Festool KS 120
- SawStop 1.75HP Contractor 52"
- Hammer A3 31


Looking at list prices on the above pretty much exhausts that 10k figure, haven't addressed a domino (current thinking) or DC. Ideally I'm looking to get some feedback from people much further down this path than I am, on the above machines, how they would spend that sort of money for my purpose, where to buy in Victoria and any other advice they might have.


Thanks,
Adrian.

P.S Originally (accidentally) posted this in turning forum, hopefully this is now in the right spot and I will get some guidance.


Small home workshop, how to spend 10k?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor