Pallet Toy Xmas Challenge

lundi 23 novembre 2015

Hi All you Pallet/Toy makers I have a challenge should you accept!

Task: To create a simple toy for a child under 3years of age from a pallet in 15 days.

Rules: All entrants must provide a photo of the pallet and 3 complete photos of the toy along with evidence of the process/build.

The comp begins on the 1st of December and finishes on the 15th of December.

I will supply a prize pack to the winner at the end of Jan 2016 when I return to work to work (Shirt & CD's from http://ift.tt/1Xb13xd). The toy must have wheels and they must be shop-made, you may only use wood from a pallet, apart from that anything else goes.

I will also be entering, but just for fun as I have a shirt and CD already!

I will need a judge appointed for this.. any ideas?

NOTE: All toys must be given away to small people for xmas.

How does this sound? :U


Pallet Toy Xmas Challenge

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor