New Camera Suggestions?

lundi 16 novembre 2015

The Woodwork Forum has been a great source for learning and inspiration and I have solved many of my challenges by researching the many posts over several years now.

Apart from my woodwork, I have always had a yearning to be able to take some good photographs and now my appetite has been really wetted by the great photos posted by Repliconics and Grumpy John.

It is now time to upgrade from my old Fujifilm Finepix S5500, which has served me very well for many years, as I would love to take some crisp, clear and interesting shots of the local wildlife.

Any recommendations for a replacement camera in the modest, under $700 mark??

We live in the Hinterland behind the Gold Coast, on a small acreage, in a pole home ( our tree-house ) and are surrounded by fairly dense gum forest which just teams with wild life.

Will attach a photo of a local Cockatoo that has called-in on numerous occasions in the last 6 to 8 months. He/she has lasted well beyond any survival time I would have imagined possible.

Hopefully I can follow this with some interesting photos, from time to time.

Any suggestions for a new camera and any good photographic courses would be very much appreciated.

Cheers, Fred
Attached Images


New Camera Suggestions?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor