Melbourne Supply

jeudi 12 novembre 2015

Hi all,

I need some suggestions from some Melbourne locals on here about a reasonably priced supplier they know of.

ATM, I use Matthews Timber in Knox (I'm from Bayside area) but their prices are boarding on ridiculous. I mainly require DAR 18-20mm Tassie Oak, Vic Ash, Silvertop Ash, Blackbutt, Spotted Gum and 35mm-45mm of the same variety. I make vanities, benchtops, dining tables etc.

But the main reason I need a new supplier is the customer service. It's absolutely terrible, orders are always 1-2 weeks late, the guys in the office are the worst I've dealt with, they don't try to help at all.

So really just trying to pick the brain of some of the local Melbournians of some good suppliers they've used in the past.


Melbourne Supply

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor