LED lighting in the workshop?

mercredi 11 novembre 2015

Any of you fellas know a cheap source for screw in type 240V led globes?

Some months ago, Aldi were selling them for about $12 ea, so I bought two. Brand LIFETEC 7.5W 600 lm 2700K

They were fantastic, so much so, that when I went back for more, they were sold out.

I have a feeling they only offer them once a year, bugger.

On the subject of globes, after the last lot of rain, I noticed my under cover balcony light was on. It's two way switched from inside and outside near the front gate.

From inside I switched it off, it blinked and came on again. I tried the switch near the front gate, same story.

What can possibly go wrong with two way switching? All I can think of is a faulty switch, and probably the one outside in the weather.

Any clues?

Ken


Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


LED lighting in the workshop?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor