Dog Bone Chest Handles

mardi 10 novembre 2015

Unfortunately I don't own a lathe, as at the present time I don't have the available space. I mainly work with hand tools and I am currently making a small wooden tool chest and wonder whether anyone could assist me with making and supplying a pair of what are commonly called "Dog Bone Chest Lifts" that I can attach to each end of the chest for a "old school look". This chest is a trial run to sort out any problems with a view to making a full sized chest. Here is a link to the sort of thing I am after http://ift.tt/1ljMGWi . I will have to supply some measurements to ensure the handles fit the chest and the turned center section of the handles need to fit my hand. It is a small project and I would be happy to meet the reasonable costs of materials and time. The timber used doesn't have to be anything special. If anyone is interested in helping out please PM me.


Dog Bone Chest Handles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor