Castle Crenellations - how to make?

lundi 16 novembre 2015

Hoping the Great Collective can assist.

I've been asked to make 20 of these mini castles. Nothing hard, individually, but in bulk a bit more tricky. 20 castles means 40 pieces.

The problem is the large centre cutout. All the gaps and corners need to be 90 degrees, not rounded. I can do the crenellations easily enough using a flat topped dado, but getting the centre flat in a simple operation has stumped me.

Sure I can make cuts with a bandsaw and clean up with a file, etc, which is OK for one, but if I were to make 40 copies it's a bit of a task. It will be worse, for once 20 are done another order of 20 more is soon to follow.... needless to say, these aren't selling at Ferrari prices, so I need to keep the time input rock bottom.

11924837_1026908210693653_587806608_n.jpg
Attached Images


Castle Crenellations - how to make?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor