Kreg Pocket Hole Jigs / System

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

I have a couple of projects coming up where I need to make some drawers for the garage and generally get stuff put away. I need them to be robust as they'll be holding tools and other bits and bobs. I like the look of the ones Jay Bates did in one of his online videos.

Ive done a lot of Youtube'ing and lots of people appear to be using the Kreg pocket hole jointing system. A quick search through this forum would suggest others here are using it too.

Is it all its cracked up to be and worth the investment? Im happy to buy it if it gets a good thumbs up from you guys, or is there some other method I should be considering?

As some of you know I tend to hang around more in the metalwork section so have limited wood-working tools beyond a mitre saw, circular saw and jigsaw.

Opinions please.
Thx
Jon


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor