CCA Treated hardwood advise please

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Hi All,

Looking for a bit of advise here please.

I'm about to build a freestanding heavy bench for myself and have access to some 200x50x2400 hardwood sleepers. The trouble is, I know they are CCA treated and I've seen on the wonderful Dr. Google that the chemicals has a carcinogenic risk. Understanding the documentation is rather complicated (or I'm just a bit slow...).

Question is, once built (i.e. not taking the sawdust etc of building it into consideration) how much of a risk does it pose? Would you feel comfortable working on a CCA treated bench? How would you minimise risk? Is this a storm in a teacup or would you avoid it like the plauge?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor