First Child

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

It has not really been a secret as I have been talking to forum members that I have met just not a common topic among wood workers. I know that some of you would be anxiously awaiting on this information. :tears:

My wife and I wish to announce the birth of our first child.

A healthy boy named Jingcon.

He was born on the 30th of July.


I will share two short stories for those that are still reading this.

When my wife and I did our first ultrasound they normally take a measurement and at this stage he was 2mm long. My reply to my wife was he is not even longer than a tooth of a saw blade. Some perspective thoughts.

While at the hospital my father in-law made a recording of Jingcon crying, you know how it is babies sometimes cry. When we returned home that evening he replayed the recording which made my mother in-law and aunty both jump. :biggrin2:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor