Question Re Spraying Cabothane Water Based Satin Poly

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

I'm just having my first go at finishing a project with Cabothane Water Based Clear Satin PolyU. I've sprayed a few other brands of PolyU finishes (various oil based and some water based), and haven't come across a particular instruction that is included on the Cabothane Water Based can.

The instructions on the Cabothane Water Based PolyU can state that "when spraying, back brushing is recommended".

I'm guessing that "back brushing" is something like "tipping off" that I used to use when brushing oil based gloss paints many years ago - i.e. gently dragging an almost dry brush across the surface, along the grain, normally done to minimise brush marks. But I don't see how that technique would apply to spraying water based PolyU.

So, can someone please advise what the term "back brushing" means ?

Many thanks,

RoyG


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor