Rack em up!!

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

I'm in need of some substantial shelving to store my green timber. Acting on a tip off I visited a scrap merchant who has a pile of pallet racking beams that he is selling at scrap pricing. A 2.6m beam works out at $5.60. Cheap cheap cheap!!!!

There's only one problem; they don't have any frames. Well 2 problems, because they don't know what make the beams are as there are no markings. I've trolled the internet without success searching for beams that have the same locking pattern. So in desperation I'm reaching out to you guys to see if anyone by chance has a knowledge of these things (or knows someone who has), so I can purchase the right frames and set up an awesome racking system :U

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Cheers Phil
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor