Newbie advice - CNC routing and finishing off of Plywood

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Hi everyone.
I was hoping some more experiences voices could chirp in on this request for advice. Wasn't sure if I should be post here on in CNC routing.

I have a small run of a flat pack kit to produce for a trial into the retail market (small charity project).

My assumptions from initial research is to get it CNC routed as it requires 3 sheets of 16mm ply being cut into 124 pieces with holes of 10mm and 37mm diameter in each piece at 4 and 12mm depths respectively.

Besides me googling CNC routing Melbourne on the internet, does anyone have any wise suggestion of where to go in Melbourne to get this work done. I have the layout done in dfx.

Also at is needs to be a finished product for some picky people, recommendations for finishing off the sides of the pieces that is scaleable if I have to get quite a few pieces produced and where to get this done. (ie., alternatives to me hand sanding a lot of pieces)

Thank you for reading,
Julie


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor