Hi All

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

My name is Johan and can only classify myself as a fair weather woodworker, i.e. beginner level and only build things when I have a need or problem that needs solving. Fortunately I am fairly handy so the stuff I build is usually sturdy, albeit not pretty. I like wood and get a bit miffed when my wife paints wooden furniture.

I've recently moved to the Sunny Coast, well, Buderim to be more precise and have the luxury of a shed (big huntsmen spiders included). It's empty at this point so I need to get a little workshop setup, at least a decent workbench to start with. My tools, though limited, includes a Triton table saw, small cheap pedestal drill, hand drill, jigsaw and basic non powered hand tools; hammer, screw drivers, socket set... My joints are simple and consist of primarily Butt, modified splice (i.e., turned at 90deg), dowel and cross lap joints. Would dearly love a band saw, belt sander, thickness/jointer planer, lathe, bench grinder, orbital sander, hand planer, biscuit joiner, mortise and tenon jig, scroll saw etc.


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor