Time to confess!!!!

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

CONFESSION TIME you lot.... I have just pulled out the 3 buckets of offcuts I kept "just in case" and the huge pile of other long trimmings stacked against one wall - so big I couldn't use the lathe properly... :no:

How many of you can't throw out even the smallest scrap of pine or MDF... all with the good intention of using it later??? :roll:

My pile was ridiculous. A gigantic clag that was taking over my usable space. Absolutely nothing in it I couldn't cut within 20 seconds, but there it sat for 3 years... building and building and building. There isn't any exotic Zebrano or purpleheart or fiddlebacked walnut.... its all.... crap!!!

Its time to PURGE!!!!! Its going into the fire bin!!!! :angfire:


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor