Hall Table

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Using a small bit of the Cape Lilac (Burnsey will be pleased) that I've had behind the shed for several years now I decided to make a hall table. Didn't want to make a spindly leg structure so I went with something different (for me) and used clear acrylic. I think it works well and MOST import the better half likes it:2tsup:. My apologies for some of the photos not being the right way up. I'll be getting some very small figurines of fish to place under the creek, but I think my biggest challenge will be sourcing a suitably sized and decent featured figurine a boy fishing (I would like one like the Boy fishing from the crescent moon as per the DreamWorks pictures but they don't make em).
Attached Images


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor