Carcass saw to suit ogre sized hands

mardi 10 novembre 2015

On my wish list for tools is a nice carcass saw, but having looked around the Canberra show the other day I have realised that my ogre sized hands means I do not fit the handles on the off the shelf items.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I had previously lusted over the Veritas saws with the composite backs, but when I finally got to put one in my hand the handle sticks into my palm and if I "point" my index finger along the side, I can only fit two fingers on the handle, leaving my little finger swinging in the breeze.

Is there somewhere I can buy a blade and back that I can make a handle for? I have a 30 yo Sandvik crosscut carpenters saw that I bought because it had a good sized handle. I figure I could model a handle off the Sandvik if I can find a kit in Australia.

Thoughts?


Carcass saw to suit ogre sized hands

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor