Stanley Frog Adjustment Screw

jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Hi everyone,

Have just purchased my first second hand Stanley No 4 Plane made in
Australia (have restored two falcon planes previously). It appears in good order flat sole, good wooden handles no damage, and full plane iron.

When checking the plane before purchase I did not notice that a part was missing. It was not the sellers fault as he said he didn't know much about planes and was quite happy for me to "take it apart and have a look" before I purchased.

The part I am looking for is the little upside down U shaped flat bracket and screw that fit on the back of the frog and slot over the frog adjusting screw.

Could someone let me know what these parts are called so I can start searching on ebay or google to buy them.

Thanks in advance for any help

Paul


Stanley Frog Adjustment Screw

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor