Recommendation for hoop pine clear coat?

lundi 28 décembre 2015

I'm building a desk in hoop pine and am looking for recommendations for a water based clear coat finish.

I've done a little research and found the following products:
  • Cabots Cabothane Clear Water Based
  • Porters Clearcote
  • Intergrain UltraClear Interior


There seem to be a lot of negative comments/reviews about the Cabots products but also a lot of people that have good results when applied properly.

I'm not too concerned about price. I just want a hard-wearing, low streak finish (I have brushes only, no spray) with as little mess and fuss as possible.

I'm new to this and a bit confused. Can anyone recommend a good product that meets these criteria?

Thanks in advance.


Recommendation for hoop pine clear coat?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor