Black ceiling mold or dust in bedroom

mardi 29 décembre 2015

I'm stumped as to how to fix or clean this. I'm not sure if it's mold or just condensation from the windows (they get fairly wet as the sun rises and I think the evaporation creates moisture that rises up to the ceiling) and dust sticking to it. It's also possible that this is a carry-over from when the roof collapsed and was "fixed" by the previous owner.

Regardless of what it is, I can't seem to figure out how to clean it or prevent it from happening again. Wiping it with anything, dry, wet, with various substances (I've tried a bunch of stuff like vinegar, sugar soap, etc.) just smears it and dirties the ceiling even more. It's an unpainted ceiling so I figure that's not an option unless I paint the entire thing and even then, wouldn't I need to get rid of this stuff beforehand anyway?


Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...


Black ceiling mold or dust in bedroom

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor