Require middle pulley for pedestal drill.

lundi 28 décembre 2015

Hi,
I have just bought a radial arm pedestal drill because I needed a wider throat so I can drill the centre of a 3mm steel plate which has a 250mm radius.
Undortunately this drill, which has a 1/2hp motor only has two pulleys. One on the motor and the other on the spindle. The lowest speed is 500 rpm and as I am drilling a 76mm hole with a hole saw I need a speed of 200-250rpm for obvious reason.
so I have to modify and reduce the speed by adding a third pulley into the belt system.
There are other ways of doing this but I think this is the easier way to go.
I am looking for an (centre)unwanted pulley as in the photo which is common in other pedestal drills.
Someone reading this may have one or someone can make me one with the measurements I can supply.
I am not after a freebie, willing to pay for this pulley.
Hope you can help.
Bill.
Attached Images




Read the full thread at metalworkforums.com...


Require middle pulley for pedestal drill.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor