QLD 19" Bandsaw

jeudi 31 décembre 2015

This is not an Auction
I have my 19" Carba-Tec bandsaw for sale that I don't really want to sell but must as I'm off to Tassie. She has been a great bandsaw and works perfectly from the day I purchased it new in 09. She is a SBW-4800CE that came with a 5 year warranty at the time. I have cleaned it all up, well SWMBO did and she said her cleaning cloth went to places only a married cloth should go so I know it's all ready to go. It's 2hp, two speeds but I have only used it as it came, cutting depth 300 mm, cutting capacity 462 mm, I've repainted the side extension table, does tilt from 10 to 45 degrees, blade guides all ball bearing top and bottom, bi-metal blade and a brand new fence (it was the one that came with it I didn't use as I had a Kreg fence). yes, $1200 for it and that would now be half price and a bargain for someone. I was thinking of taking it with me but the transport and the fact I have a new one in my new shed in Tassie means I can't take it with me but if I could I would as it is a great saw to have and I have cut some real hardwood slabs on this machine. :D:D I can help with a trailer.

SB
Attached Images


QLD 19" Bandsaw

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor