Wadkin PK - Can I fit a Single Phase Motor to a wadkin pk table saw?

dimanche 27 décembre 2015

Can I fit a Single Phase Motor to a wadkin pk table saw and have it still run correctly? I,ve heard there is sometimes a power surge problem on start up that can trip the switch, i,m in the UK, so its 240v supply. I,m looking to get hold of a wadkin pk saw ..... yes I think you,ve got it. I,m going to try and restore it like an old steam engine would be, my workshop monument to great british engineering of yesterday, unless of course you own a fighter jet or some missiles , the great british engineering of today ! yeh GREAT ! anyway , any help would be great.


Wadkin PK - Can I fit a Single Phase Motor to a wadkin pk table saw?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor