What should I offer

lundi 1 décembre 2014

Am looking at a new van.

The Renault traffic long wheel base been driving a rental one for a week and I'm quite impressed.

Maybe I should be asking what will they do for me the dealer ship that is.

There for court price is $37990 drive away

Now I want also the factory roof rack around $1600.

Plus the cargo barrier around $600 I think fitted.

So that's

$40,199 drive away all on road costs 12 months rego.

So the big $ question is what should I be looking at paying how much do you think I can get them to drop there price by its end of year nearly.

I know there is a new model out mid next year.

I've been over the finance available with the company account.

That's all good so the question is not what we can afford.

But how much in real terms($) should I see them doing for us the car dealer that is.

For them to see me sign on the last page.

And yes its first time buying a new car.

The rest have all been private buys.

Thanks in advance

Matt




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor