New Year's Eve thanks and a Happy New Year to all

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Another year over, and I've come to the end of my first year of woodturning, apprenticed to the forums. :)



I'd like to thank everyone who's helped me out over the last year for putting up with my never-ending questions. I'd still be sitting here scratching my head wondering where to start if it wasn't for you guys.

Thank you very much. :clap::clap::clap:



Special thanks to RETIRED, (Robbo), and to chuck1, (Charlie), for the hands-on instruction. Much appreciated guys. :2tsup:



Hopefully now that I have a foot in the door I won't need to bother everyone quite so much over the coming year. :wink:



And a Happy New Year to everyone for tomorrow.

Hopefully the coming year will be even better than the last one, with twice as many shavings and perfect, off-the-tool finishes. :cool:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor